13 April 2009

I need a name for this blog

Please make as many suggestions as you wish in the comments.

*Names already out of the running are "Not Another College Football History Blog" and "It's So Cool To Be Married to Sam Negus".

5 comments:

  1. Lemme think on this.... I'll get back to you with some suggestions!! LOVE the blog so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about something along the lines of ‘The Exciting Adventures of…’

    e.g. ‘The Exciting Adventures of The Count of Montecristo’, ‘The Exciting Adventures of The Count of Montecristo & Mercedes’, ‘The Exciting Adventures of The Count of Montecristo, Mercedes, The Okie & The Englishman’

    Or if you’re not expecting any exciting adventures… may be just…

    ‘The Okie & The Englishman’

    Or how about some alliteration …

    ‘A Large Lagomorphs Perspective on Life in the Lone Star State’

    Or something shorter and more punchy?

    Bunny’s Blogg
    Count’s Column

    … Ok, I’ve given this too much thought already – but there are some ideas… I’m sure you & Samuel can think of something better tho! I’m just excited by the non-American football replacement of Life in the Colonies!!

    Lots of love
    Susanna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. iced tea and bunnies?
    through the rabbit hole?
    one stitch at a time?
    laura's wooden spoon?

    ok, those are all lame. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Knitted History of Contemporary America ???

    ReplyDelete